Saturday, October 11, 2008

Remembering

This is a picture of a woman who was walking around on stilts, a part of the vegetation that came alive. This was at Animal Kingdom Florida on our vacation last year. It was so nice to get away with the family...my oldest is done with college and my second oldest is in the 2nd year. Needless to say, not too many more vacations are left, where we will all be together. The dynamics will change, kids will move on...
I'm a little sad, but grateful we were able to make this one very special vacation a reality.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

It is true they grow up and things change. Love the picture. I do theatrical makeup and I lvoe anything unusual. Beautiful colours.

Aleta said...

That picture is wild! It reminded me of "America's Top Models" where they have to get dressed up and play the part.