Friday, December 5, 2008

I just wanted to say sorry to all on entrecard. I haven't been able to get on lately and I miss catching up on some of my favorites like New York Nitty-Gritty where I try to pick up tips on my photography, the many book sites like Puss Reboots and Thin Red Line and many others for thrifty ideas.
I suffer from migraines and have had one each day for the last 3 days.(sucks to be me) Also, at some point I have picked up something called ISpyNow that keeps popping up on my computer. From what I can tell, it allows someone else to see what sites I go to, what my passords are and any other information I may have on my computer. Needless to say, its a little unsettling and I'm trying like heck to get it off my computer.
If anyone has any info that could help, I would appreciate it. Other than that, I'm hoping to be back on my own comp soon.

1 comment:

Mizé said...

Hi.
I caught some nasty bugs while doing EC drops too.
Have you tried the free software called "Search and Destroy"?
I used it and it cleaned my PC.
With this software you just need to be careful when deleting stuff, check what it´s before pushing Ok.
Hope it helps, and your migrane goes away too.
Good Weekend.